- Rosé specialist since 1942. The Portuguese founder Fernando Van Zeller Guedes created and launched a truly unique concept – a rosé wine with a strong identity, unique flavour, in an innovative original bottle.
- Producing a range of light rosé wines for informal and convivial occasions.
- Posting sustainable growth for over 10 years, with sales over 20 million bottles in 2018.
- True global fame, thanks to its iconic bottle, and a unique, fresh, slightly pétillant and easy to drink rosé wine.
Arinto, Bical, Fernão Pires, Malvasia
Mateus White is a young wine with a citrus-like hue and fruity bouquet, with a fine acidity and well-balanced, lively and young in the mouth.
- Winner of 2 times in a row Winery of the Year by the World Association of Writers and Journalists of Wines and Spirits (WAWWJ)
- Top 100 Most Powerfuk Wine Brands 2019 - Wine Intelligence
***請理性飲酒 Please drink responsibly