Plastic Free Periods. Let your Body Breathe.
Prevent AFI (Allergic Feminine Irritation).
~ Did you know that most pads are roughly 90% plastic?
Plastic is not breathable and can lead to intimate irritation. There’s no need to make your period any more uncomfortable than it has to be! Pads and panty liners made with plastic creates a sweaty and uncomfortable environment for your intimate skin. Worse still, plastic based products are so long lasting, absorbent and durable that they are wrong for far too long. In turn, this promotes unbalanced bacterial growth amongst other sensitive skin issues, and may cause Contact dermatitis, Vulvodynia, Endometriosis, Pelvic Inflammatory Disease.
~ Do you need plastics in pads? NO you don’t!
Avoid period leaks without using plastic. All Natracare pads are backed using plant materials that are totally natural and compostable, AND with all the absorption you need. Natracare uses only sustainable and natural materials, avoiding nasties such as plastics and superabsorbents. We help you help the planet during your period, without compromising on protection. They work just like other brands.
- Recommended by the medical professionals, such as Gynaecologists, Obstetricians, Dermatologists.
- MADE SAFE ® certified, we are a first feminine care brand in the world to be certified
- Made by 100% certified organic cotton
- Plastic free, chlorine free, and perfumes free
- All products are made in Sweden (* Mother care products are made in Germany
- A 30-years UK ethical feminine care brand, since 1989
- panty liners (15cm normal, 16cm ultra thin, 16cm curved,18cm long,)
- ultra pads with wings (22cm regular, 26cm super, 31cm long)
- extra ultra pads with wings (22cm normal, 26cm super, 31cm long)
- tampons with applicator (regular and super)
- Maternity pads, nursing pads
For further explanation, please go to the site of Chinese version.