- Rosé specialist since 1942. The Portuguese founder Fernando Van Zeller Guedes created and launched a truly unique concept – a rosé wine with a strong identity, unique flavour, in an innovative original bottle.
- Producing a range of light rosé wines for informal and convivial occasions.
- Posting sustainable growth for over 10 years, with sales over 20 million bottles in 2018.
- True global fame, thanks to its iconic bottle and a unique, fresh, slightly pétillant and easy to drink rosé wine.
Baga, Rufete, Tinta Barroca, Touriga Franca
Mateus Rosé Original is a rosé wine with a very appealing and bright hue. On the whole, it is a fresh and seductive wine with fine and intense bouquet and all the joviality of young wines. On the palate, it is a well balanced and tempting wine, brilliantly complemented by a soft and slightly fizzy finish.
- Achieved the No.1 Portuguese wine in many countries (Spain, France, Canada, UK, Brasil, etc.)
- Mateus was the No.1 Rosé wine in volume and value in Portugal (Source: Nielsen, Off Trade, MAT Week 52/2018)
- 2018 No.1 imported rosé wine in value in Spain
- 2018 No.1 imported rosé wine in value, above 3€, in France
- Winner of 2 times in a row Winery of the Year by the World Association of Writers and Journalists of Wines and Spirits (WAWWJ)
- Top 100 Most Powerfuk Wine Brands 2019 - Wine Intelligence
Gold – Mondial du Rosé, France (2018)
***請理性飲酒 Please drink responsibly