Stage 2: 6 - 12 months
Abbott Eleva Organic 900g
- Super Organic. Lots of Love. It is ElevaTM Organic's belief to make sure quality every step of the way.
- Eleva, Super Organic. Its quality milk source originates in Denmark, Northern Europe, Eleva embraces the top organic standard.
- All stages are certified organic by both the EU and Denmark* which is the world’s 1st country to enact laws to govern the organic industry1.
- Eleva contains super antioxidative formula RRR2, protect DHA3 for its utilization4. Nurture you, with Super Organic.
*EU Organic Certification (DK-ØKO-100 EU/Non-EU Agriculture) and Denmark Organic Certification were issued by Danish Veterinary and Food Administration. (Website)
1. “In 1987, Denmark was the first country in the world to pass a law on organic farming and to introduce government inspection of the organic production chain.” Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Fisheries of Denmark. Factsheet on organic production in Denmark 2012. PDF File. (https://tinyurl.com/ycnhv5tm)
2. RRR refers to RRR- α-tocopherol，derived from d- α-tocopherol acetate (change)
3. Raederstorff D, Wyss A, Calder PC, et al. Vitamin E function and requirements in relation to PUFA. Br J Nutr. 2015;114:1113-1122.
4. Helps DHA to unleash its effect means RRR helps DHA from being damaged from oxidation，undamaged DHA can unleash its effect1,2
- Super antioxidative formula RRR, protect DHA for its utilization
- All stages are certified organic by both the EU and Denmark
- Non-GMO. No Added Hormones. No Chemical Pesticides. No Palm Oil.
Instructions: Powered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby’s doctor.
Heat water to a full rolling boil for 5 minutes, then allow it to cool. Fill enclosed scoop by pressing against the tin, then scrape level with the straight edge of a knife. Add one scoop of powder to each 60ml (2fl oz) of lukewarm previously boiled water. Mix until completely dissolved. If not used immediately, prepared milk should be stored in the refrigerator at 35º – 40º F (2º – 4º C) and used within 24 hours. Once feeding begins, use within one hour or discard.
Storage: Store unopened tin under normal room conditions. Once this tin is opened, contents should be use within three weeks. Cover opened tin and store in cool, dry place (not in refrigerator).
Country of origin: Denmark
INGREDIENTS: Fluid skim milk, VEGETABLE OIL (high oleic sunflower, soy and coconut), lactose, maltodextrin, galactooligosaccharides (GOS) sourced from lactose, whey protein concentrate, emulsifier (soy lecithin), sodium citrate, arachidonic acid from M. alpina, docosahexaenoic acid from C. cohnii, L-ascorbic acid, calcium carbonate, calcium hydroxide, potassium citrate, ascorbyl palmitate, magnesium chloride, ferrous sulfate, L-sodium ascorbate, antioxidant (mixed tocopherols), zinc sulfate, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, Vitamin A acetate, Vitamin D3, niacinamide, calcium d-pantothenate, cupric sulfate, Vitamin K1 (phylloquinone), pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamin hydrochloride, potassium iodide, manganese sulfate, folic acid, sodium selenite, biotin.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE: Breastfeeding is the best source of infant nutrition. Good maternal nutrition is important for preparation and maintenance of breastfeeding. When infant formula are to be used, a mother should be aware of the negative effect on breastfeeding along with financial and social implications of formula feeding, the difficulty of reversing the decision not to breastfeed, and the care that must be taken to prevent partial formula feeding from interfering with lactation. A health-care professional should be consulted before initiating formula feeding.
WARNING: Proper hygiene, handling and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm. Never use a microwave oven to prepare or warm formula. Serious burns can result.