NIN JIOM TCM SERIES
SYNERGISING TRADITIONAL HERBAL WISDOM AND STATE-OF-THE-ART TECHNOLOGIES
Nin Jiom’s Traditional Chinese Medicine is made by extracting and refining essences from authentic natural Chinese herbs, then condensing these into granules. The all-natural ingredients promise an ultra-safe remedy without side effects. The sachet packaging also ensures easy, clean and convenient consumption.
STRENGTHS OF NIN JIOM TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE
1. Extracted from all-natural Chinese herbs, without added chemical substances and Western medicine ingredients.
2. Safe, clean and with guaranteed efficacy.
3. Traditional Chinese Medicine granules can be easily consumed and absorbed by our bodies.
4. Refined using low-temperature vacuum technology to remove impurities.
5. All ingredients have passed stringent tests for heavy metals, agricultural pesticides and insecticides, microorganisms and effective constituents, as well as meet the international Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards.
NIN JIOM COLD REMEDY
EARLY COLD AND FLU SYMPTOMS
Brings relief to general discomfort during the initial stage of a cold or flu. These include: headaches, creeping chills, muscle pain and general soreness in the upper back, stuffy nose or runny nose as well as body feverishness.
Radix Puerariae Lobatae: Expels heat to lower fever and improve blood circulation
Herba Ephedrae, Radix Et Rhizoma Glycyrrhizae Praeparata Cum Melle: Relieves coughs and tension
Ramulus Cinnamomi: Helps induce perspiration and regulates blood circulation
Radix Paeoniae Alba: Promotes digestion
Radix Et Rhizoma Glycyrrhizae Praeparata Cum Melle: Helps eliminate liver heat
Fructus Jujubae: Invigorates lung
Rhizoma Zingiberis Recens: Promotes blood circulation
Dosage: Take granules orally with warm water or dissolve in warm water and drink.
Adults or children over 10 years old:
Daily dosage of 10g. 1 sachet (5g) twice a day.
Children: Dosage reduces according to age. To be taken twice a day.
5 – 10 years: 1/2 sachet each time
3 – 5 years: 1/3 sachet each time
1 – 3 years: 1/4 sachet each time
Or take according to doctor’s advice.
Pregnant women are advised to consult a doctor or healthcare professional for recommended dosage.
If fever is above 38°C or if coughing persists for more than a week, please consult a doctor immediately.