NIN JIOM TCM SERIES
SYNERGISING TRADITIONAL HERBAL WISDOM AND STATE-OF-THE-ART TECHNOLOGIES
Nin Jiom’s Traditional Chinese Medicine is made by extracting and refining essences from authentic natural Chinese herbs, then condensing these into granules. The all-natural ingredients promise an ultra-safe remedy without side effects. The sachet packaging also ensures easy, clean and convenient consumption.
STRENGTHS OF NIN JIOM TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE
1. Extracted from all-natural Chinese herbs, without added chemical substances and Western medicine ingredients.
2. Safe, clean and with guaranteed efficacy.
3. Traditional Chinese Medicine granules can be easily consumed and absorbed by our bodies.
4. Refined using low-temperature vacuum technology to remove impurities.
5. All ingredients have passed stringent tests for heavy metals, agricultural pesticides and insecticides, microorganisms and effective constituents, as well as meet the international Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards.
NIN JIOM CHUANBEI ANTI-COUGH
COLD AND COUGH REMEDY
Effective in relieving coughs, ventilating lungs, dissolving phlegm and is recommended for ‘cold coughs’ where there is thick white or yellow phlegm. It ‘clears away heat’ to relieve coughs as well as dyspnea (shortness of breath).
Radix Platycodonis: Helps ventilate lungs, eliminate phlegm, ease the throat and cure dyspnea
Bulbus Fritillariae Cirrhosae: Relieves discomfort of chest and hypochondrium, eliminates phlegm and arrests cough due to consumption and aversion of wind and cold
Cortex Mori: Purges lung-fire and relieves dyspnea, promotes diuresis and reduces edema
Fructus Perillae: Nourishes lungs to relieve cough
Herba Mentha, Borneolum Syntheticum: Expels wind and heat, and eases throat discomfort
Poria: Invigorates spleen and excretes dampness in promoting diuresis to eliminate dampness and phlegm
Caulis Dendrobii: Strengthens the stomach and promotes production of body fluid, nourishes Yin to clear away heat
Exocarpium Citri and Fructus Setariae Germinatus: Strengthens the stomach and promotes digestion
Take granules orally with warm water or dissolve in warm water and drink.
Adults or children over 10 years old:
Take 1 sachet (2.5g) 3 – 4 times a day.
Children: Dosage reduces according to age. To be taken 3 – 4 times a day.
5 – 10 years: 1/2 sachet each time
3 – 5 years: 1/3 sachet each time
1 – 3 years: 1/4 sachet each time
Or take according to doctor’s advice.
Pregnant women are advised to consult a doctor or healthcare professional for recommended dosage.
If fever is above 38°C or if coughing persists for more than a week, please consult a doctor immediately.