Date: April 13, 2019 (Saturday)
Time: 2-3:30PM (Please arrive 10 minutes earlier for checking in)
Venue: Room 16A, 24/F, Well Fung Industrial Centre, 68 Ta Chuen Ping Street, Kwai Chung
Brand: Jam Story
Chef of the Class: Jacqueline Ng, Jam maker
- Pineapple Orange & Passionfruit Jam 100G *2PC
Story of Jam Story
Jam maker, Jacqueline Ng, who once worked at a law firm as a secretary. Her grandmother left her a plant of tangerine tree before and one day she stared at it and thought other people may make it as pickled tangerine. However, Jacqueline appreciates the culture of making jam from Taiwan. So she decided to cook the tangerine and make it as jam. Jacqueline made her very first jar of jam and began to sell in markets. She found the jam to be very popular, and eventually she to begin a full time jams making career. She established the Facebook page 【Jam Story果醬二三事】 and has sold jams online since 2013. Subsequently, she started her licensed jam studio【Jooove Life】 in Kwai Chung in 2014.
Jam Story purchases seasonal fruits from local organic farms and fruit markets every week. They mix over 90 flavors of jam based on the diverse flavors and unique characteristics of each fruit. Most of the jams are made with rock sugar, which can keep the jam stay fresh and is also very nourishing. The fresh, sweet flavor caters to Hong Kong people's tastes. Jam Story's jams have also been reported and recommended by different media.
Jam Story specializes in creating jam gift sets. They cooperate with companies and organisations like Dove and AXA to launch jam gift sets for the companies. They also launch special jam gift sets for weddings and graduations. In addition, Jam Story has organized many jam making workshops with different organizations in order to spread the knowledge of handmade organic jam.
Terms and Conditions
1. Deadline for Registration: 10 April, 2019 (Wednesday)
2. Only limited seats are available. Registration is on a first come, first served basis.
3. Participants must present the Order Confirmation Email on the day of the event.
4. Once the booking is confirmed, there is no cancellation of ticket under any circumstances.
5. Participants understand and agree that Ztore HK Limited has the right to report, use and publish any contents regarding this event, including activity highlights, photos, video clips and any other related information, without prior consent of the participants and/or paying any payment or compensation to the participants. The copyright of the said photos and video clips belongs to Ztore HK Limited.
6. Ztore HK Limited reserves the right to make changes to the event details and/or other arrangements as it deems appropriate. If any dispute arises, the company's determination shall be final.